Powder coating is widely used on metal substrates and has replaced liquid paint and other electroplating methods due to its industry-preferred advantage. Improvement to chemical corrosion, resistance to mechanical abuse, environment friendliness, guarantees uniform and consistent results, cost-effectiveness, and faster process for better productivity through the paint shop are some of its key advantages thereby original equipment manufacturers (OEM) preferred powder coating process over its counterparts. To perform the powder coating over the substrate, equipment plays a key role therefore with the growth in the powder coating market, the demand for powder coating would grow eventually.
According to UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)’ research report “Global Powder Coating Equipment Market”, the market is expected to showcase a growth of around 4% during the forecast period. Increasing preference for powder coating among companies over liquid painting and other electroplating methods and easily availability of materials are some of the key attributable factors for the growth of the market.
Unlock The Table of Content, And Request a Sample Report – https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=28467
Based on type, the market is categorized into ovens booths, guns, and others. Among these, ovens booths accounted for a significant portion of the pie. This can be attributed to the high cost of ovens booths and the growing powder coating market. Moreover, the demand for guns is witnessing significant growth owing to the increasing number of powder coating service providers and high replacement cycle compared to equipment like ovens booths.
Based on end-user, the market is bifurcated into industrial OEM and job coaters. Among these, job coaters account for a significant share of the market owing to a large base of small-scale job coaters in the market which offer highly specialized powder coating services at a reasonable rate. Further, large players outsource powder coating services from job coaters which is further fueling job coaters’ market size.
Unlock The Table of Content, And Request a Sample Report - https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=28467
Asia-Pacific accounted significant share of the market in 2020
Asia-Pacific accounted for a significant share of the market and is expected to showcase considerable growth over the forecast period. Powder coating is majorly applied on metal surfaces and the region is the largest producer and consumer of metal and metal-based products therefore to meet the demand for the end-use industry like automotive, construction, infrastructure, electrical electronics, a large number of powder coating service providers open their bases in the regional economies, which in turn maintaining strong demand for powder coating equipment. Further, the growing preference for powder coating process in the regional economies owing to improving disposable income, the demand for powder coating equipment is growing.
For More Informative Information, Please Visit Us – https://univdatos.com/report/powder-coating-equipment-market/
According to UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)’, the key players with a considerable market share in the global powder coating equipment market include Nordson Corporation, Gema Switzerland GmbH, Wagner GmbH, ANEST IWATA Corporation, Carlisle Companies Inc., Hangzhou Color Powder Coating Equipment Co. Ltd., Mitsuba Systems (India) LLP, Statfield Equipments Pvt. Ltd., Sames, and Red Line Industries Ltd. These companies are taking several strategic decisions to meet the growing demand and increase their market share.
“Global Powder Coating Equipment Market” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for the market players. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitors’ capabilities on different parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
- By Type (Ovens Booths, Guns, and Others)
- By End-User (Industrial OEM and Job Coaters)
- By Region (North America (the United States, Canada, Rest of North America), Europe (Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Rest of APAC), and Rest of World)
- By Company (Nordson Corporation, Gema Switzerland GmbH, Wagner GmbH, ANEST IWATA Corporation, Carlisle Companies Inc., Hangzhou Color Powder Coating Equipment Co. Ltd., Mitsuba Systems (India) LLP, Statfield Equipments Pvt. Ltd., Sames, and Red Line Industries Ltd.)
Key questions answered in the study:
- What are the current and future trends of the global powder coating equipment industry?
- How the industry has been evolving in terms of type and end-user?
- How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global powder coating equipment industry?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the global powder coating equipment suppliers across various region and countries?